Long Island Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artemis Is Recruiting Huntresses!

Go down

Artemis Is Recruiting Huntresses! Empty Artemis Is Recruiting Huntresses!

Post by Elisabeth Neige 4/1/2013, 11:21 pm

hunter recruitment !
welcome to the Hunt !

How do you ladies feel about immortality? No more idiot boys? Constantly doing things that are worth your while, like hunting monsters and being super awesome?

Well look no further, because Artemis and her Hunters have returned to Camp and are looking for more hunters! All types of females are welcome: nymphs/naiads, demigods, or mortals -- actually, as long as you're female and agree to swear off the company of men, you're good to go!

REMEMBER: This is a final decision - no changing your mind once the decision is made, and NO BREAKING THE VOW. Might be good plotting, but please stick to your decision. If you do change your mind, you will turn back to mortal, and considering if you've lived for a long time... you might just die once you return to mortality. (We also just don't want people changing their minds every time it gets "boring.") If you think you will ever want to change your mind, it might just be easier not to be a Hunter.

Here's the vow, by the way:

I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis

I turn my back on the company of men,

Accept eternal maidenhood,

And join the Hunt.

Follow this super easy form, and we'll add you to the ranks! (This does not necessarily have to be in character, but that would be a nice touch. :3)

Your Name: Character who wishes to join the hunt - ideally you post with them.
Why?: This is an In-character reason for joining the Hunt. We all know why you might want to join the hunt - the Hunters are pretty awesome. However, why does your character want to join? This can be as simple as "I don't like boys and I never will," but it can't just be "because I felt like it today."

Do you agree to The Oath: Remember that this is binding! Put your answer here. :]
Heres the Form!
Spoiler:

Post Here and an Admin will either approve or disapprove of your request!
Elisabeth Neige
Elisabeth Neige
Admin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent (If Half-Blood): Athena

https://longislandsoundrpg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down