Long Island Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie Avery Ravenlord

2 posters

Go down

Jamie Avery Ravenlord Empty Jamie Avery Ravenlord

Post by Jamie Avery 8/18/2013, 9:47 pm

Name: Jamie Aery Ravenlord
Eyes: Sea green
Hair: Long curly black hair that reaches her bottom
Height: 5'08
Body Type: Skinny, curvy with a little bit of muscle.
Skin Color: Tan
Mortal Parent: Rachel Ravenlord
Country of Origin: USA
Pets: A silver cat named Mystic
Talents: She's a good singer, she can write really good (she wants to be an Author when she grows up)
Weapon**: She uses a Bow and Arrow and a sword
Flaws: She would do anything for her friends, including getting shot, tortured ECT., Jamie
Life Before CHB*: Her mom wasn't a very nice one. Jamie was beat and hurt until she couldn't move anymore. By the time she was five she had two broken legs twice, five broken ribs, and two broken arms. No one believed her though when she said her mom hurt her. She would always where black clothes and hide her bruises and everything with her black hoodie. She loved to walk around outside with nature and when she was fifteen, a few months before she found CHB, she packed a back and ran away. Soon enough she was in New York and she stepped inside CHB. (This is where she will start in the RP if that is ok)
RP Example*: Jamie looked behind her as she made a run for it. She had to get away from her mother, whom she called The Deviless. She was evil and Jamie had to get away. She looked down at her black skirt and her black combat boots for one second and then ran even faster. Jamie didn't know where she was going all she knew was she had to get away. Jamie pulled her hood of her hoodie up over her hair and pulled the sleeves over her hand and when she got to the town she stopped for a second to get a bottled water and a map. She looked at the map and said, "I should go to New York." She didn't know what made her think that but she decided to go there. "New York here I come." She stepped out and read, 'Cat for Free'. Jamie smiled. She needed a companion. Jamie walked to the people and said, "I read that sign. Can I have the cat?" They gave her a beautiful silver cat and Jamie left. She got on a train that went to New York and hopped for the best.
Any notes about your characters: She's very scared of others.

Jamie Avery

Back to top Go down

Jamie Avery Ravenlord Empty Re: Jamie Avery Ravenlord

Post by Elisabeth Neige 10/27/2013, 7:24 pm

This is really good!
Accepted!

((I apologize for not accepting you sooner, as my computer was broken until recently))
Be sure to do all of your claims as well, and welcome to the site!
Elisabeth Neige
Elisabeth Neige
Admin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent (If Half-Blood): Athena

https://longislandsoundrpg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum